Today’s card features one of our gorgeous hostess sets: Fabulous Flora. I wanted to find a design to highlight this great flower stamp. I think this card captures the image perfectly.
- Stamps: Suite Sayings; Fabulous Flora; Work of Art
- Inks: Wisteria Wonder; Pear Pizzaz; Early Espresso; Old Olive; Elegant Eggplant; Delightful Dijon
- Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder; Wild Wasabi; Whisper White
- Accessories: Pearls
- Tools: Oval Framelits
Stamp Sets to Use:
- Celebrate Today
- Build a Birthday
- Love and Affection
- Foxy Friends
- No Bones About It
- Watercolor Wings
- Jar of Love
- Petite Petals
- Seaside Shore
- Friendly Wishes
- Timeless Textures
Work of Art
- Blooms and Wishes
- Botanical Blooms
- Kinda Eclectic
- Labeler Alphabet
- Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Paisleys and Posies
- Endless Birthday Wishes
- Dragonfly Dreams
- Cool Treats
- Bookcase Builder
- Tasty Trucks
- Hey Chick
- Reverse Words
- Four Feathers
Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using the colors below.
Probably my most used stamp set is Papillon Potpurri, but I haven’t used it lately. Time to change that! I focused on a simple explosion of colors using the big swoop from the Work of Art set and coordinating butterflies. A simple sentiment completes this beautiful card.
Variations — I went a little crazy making butterfly cards:
- Stamps: Papillon Potpurri; Work of Art; Suite Sayings
- Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Peekaboo Peach, Dapper Denim, Pink Pirouette, Emerald Envy, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Cucumber Crush, Tempting Turquoise, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Sweet Sugarplum, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzaz, Peekaboo Peach, Dapper Denim, Pink Pirouette, Emerald Envy, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Cucumber Crush, Tempting Turquoise, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Sweet Sugarplum, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky
- Accessories: Elegant Butterfly Punch; Bitty Butterfly Punch
Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a Christmas card in July! I went to make my card and realized that all of my Stampin’ Up Christmas themed stamps retired with the last annual catalog. Oh no! What to do? Well I have some of the new This Christmas DSP so that’s a start. Working from there, I remembered my Work of Art stamp set. This abstract set is so versatile. Of course! Make a Christmas tree out of that stamp set. Add a star and some gold sequins and I have a great Christmas card not using any actual Christmas stamp set.
- Stamps: Work of Art
- Inks: Garden Green, Early Espresso
- Cardstock: This Christmas DSP; Real Red, Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Gold Sequins
- Tools: Stars Framelits
Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using one of our favorite products. I bought No Bones About It last year in preparation for Arthur’s dinosaur themed 2-year-old birthday party. I created so many fun projects with it. I put the stamp set away in November and it’s sat in the cabinet ever since. So, last week I was looking for some different (no flowers or butterflies) and I remembered this great stamp set. It’s fast becoming a favorite again!
- Stamps: No Bones About It; Work of Art; Celebrate Today
- Inks: Dapper Denim; Emerald Envy; Pumpkin Pie
- Cardstock: Dapper Denim; Emerald Envy; Pumpkin Pie; Whisper White
- Tools: Balloon Framelits
Today’s at Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration, we’re counting down to the new Stampin’ Up Annual Catalog! I cannot wait for June 1st to get here. To get you excited, I’m featuring a card a day using carrying over and new products. Extra bonus! Each card will highlight one of the beautiful new In Colors. Today’s color is Emerald Envy!
- Stamps: Flower Shop; Suite Sayings; Work of Art
- Inks: Emerald Envy; Basic Black
- Cardstock: Emerald Envy; Whisper White
- Accessories: Metallic Sequins
Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using the following colors:
I decided to pull out an old favorite stamp set: Work of Art. I love the ability to use the abstract stamps to create interesting pictures and patterns. I just love my dotted background! I went with a simple sentiment with some added splats from my new Timeless Textures Stamp Set. To finish, I added some candy dots (my favorite embellishment!) and washi tape.
- Stamps: Work of Art; Timeless Textures
- Inks: Pink Pirouette; Lost Lagoon; Rich Razzleberry
- Cardstock: Pink Pirouette; Lost Lagoon; Rich Razzleberry; Whisper White
- Accessories: 2014-2016 In Color Washi Tape; Candy Dots
I’m going to start this month of Christmas cards off with a cute little one layer card. It’s Frosty! This card was made from only one stamp set: Work of Art. I just love how versatile it is! I keep coming back to it over and over. (The inside of this card is stamped with Merry Christmas)
- Stamps: Work of Art; Christmas Bliss (sentiment inside)
- Inks: Real Red; Pumpkin Pie; Garden Green; Basic Black
- Cardstock: Garden Green; Whisper White
- Accessories: Jewels
- Tools: Snowflake Punch
Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a feminine card. I tend towards bright colors and geometric designs. So here’s another challenge to my usual style. I wanted to use a few of my pastel ink pads. These three are a great combination. Some paint swatches and butterflies help to fill out the card. I love how this card turned out.
- Stamps: Work of Art; A Whole Lot of Lovely; Papillon Potpurri
- Inks: Perfect Plum; Blushing Bride; Daffodil Delight
- Cardstock: Perfect Plum; Blushing Bride; Whisper White
- Accessories: Rhinestones
- Tools: Circle Framelits; Elegant Butterfly Punch
Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration and uses many embossing folders. Our project today was to use one of SU’s embossing folders, but I couldn’t decide which one to use. Instead, I decided to use four different ones. The look is full of texture and layers. I love it!
- Stamps: Six Sided Sampler, Work of Art
- Inks: Tip Top Taupe, Cucumber Crush
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Cucumber Crush
- Tools: Hexagon Punch, Chevron Embossing Folder, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Hexagon Embossing Folder, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder
Good morning everyone and welcome to The Craft Sea! I’m so excited you are here to check out my crafting journey. I’m flattered to have been asked to join the Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration Design Team! I love the variety of challenges and posts that the team posts each month. I’m looking forward to sharing my own creations and connecting with fellow bloggers. Make sure to check out the main site for other great products and play along with us!
Today’s card is featured over at Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration and highlights SU’s new set of decorative masks. Instead of 2 8 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ masks per package, the new Happy Pattern set features 4 6″ by 6″ masks. I decided to make two cards using two different masks.
The first card was inspired by the great rainbow cards I’ve seen on Pinterest. I wanted to use the mask to make my own rainbow. And I love the results! A simple large sentiment helps fill the space but doesn’t overshadow the mask. Finishing the card with some sequins was the perfect touch!
- Stamps: Hello Life
- Inks: Watermelon Wonder, Calypso Coral, Hello Honey, Cucumber Crush, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Staz-on Black
- Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White
- Accessories: Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Gold Sequin Trim
- Tools: Happy Patterns Decorative Masks
The second card used one of the other masks for a simple one layer card. I wanted to featured my favorite 2014-2016 In Colors: Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss. I threw in some Tip Top Taupe and Sahara Sand to balance out the color. Simple but cute.
- Stamps: Work of Art
- Inks: Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Tip Top Taupe
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White
- Accessories: Lost Lagoon Satin Stitched Ribbon, Blackberry Bliss Satin Stitched Ribbon
- Tools: Happy Patterns Decorative Masks