Welcome to the Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration blog hop! This month we are welcoming fall! As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 7 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration Blog Hop – Bree @ Craft-somnia Momma. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
This month’s theme was welcoming fall and what better way to welcome fall than with a bit of inspired card candy. Never made card candy? It’s easy. Create a few embellishments to add to a card. The best card candy pieces are 3D with multiple layers and embellishments. I well simple this time by adhering some stamped images to a layer of Typeset DSP and heavier vanilla cardstock underneath. For packing purposes, I attached the card candy to a piece of window sheet with a glue dot. Stays put, but easy to remove and adhere to an actual card.
- Stamps: For All Things
- Inks: Wild Wasabi; Mossy Meadow; Pumpkin Pie; Tip Top Taupe; Blackberry Bliss; Delightful Dijon
- Cardstock: Typset DSP; Very Vanilla
- Tools: Ovals Framelits; Circles Framelits
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Tobe at The Craft Sea
- Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
- Leanne at Literally My Joy
- Jennifer at Jenny G Paper Crafts
- Jenn at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Kim at Stamping with Kim
- Bree at Craft-somnia Momma